"All About Jetex"
48 pages, written and illustrated by the famous designer Paul Del Gatto: 66 illustrations, including more than 20 technical drawings, 24 full plans, 22 simplified plan drawings (3-view), 4 performance graphs, and 4 model photos, complete in one volume.
Jetex-power modeling plans include:
- Principles of Jets and Rockets: Turbojets, pulse jets, ramjets
- Jetex Model Power Units Operating Instructions: solid fuel charges, operation, reloading, care of the engine, installation, performance
- Hints for Good Flying
- The Jetex Augmenter Tube
- Scaling up Plans: scaling up curves
- Designing Jetex powered missiles
- Advanced” Missiles (4)
- Buying Balsa
- Jetex Power: A simple approach to rocket-age model projects
- Increasing thrust
- Jetex engine data
- Rocket-powered Dyna-Soar
- "Rocket Their Way to Success" (PAA-Load) models analysis (22)
- New Jetex “50-HT”
- 4 engine graphs
- Two-stage rocket
- Space Ship
Originally published by the original Jetex importer to the United States, American Telasco Ltd., Halesite, New York (circa 1960).
- Martin PTV-2N “Gorgon”
- Convair Delta
- Peter Pan
- Panam Polka
- Fizzel Fazzel
- “Stick” Missiles (5)
- Space Ship
- Two-stage Rocket
New limited edition, digitally restored and republished by the Rocket Science Institute. Printed with a high-resolution laser printer (not photocopied) on high-quality, bright-white, acid-free paper for years of reference use.
This exceptional text is not available anywhere else.
Book reviewed here.
ISBN 1-878628-10-0 $16.95
USA (Insured Priority Mail: $00.00)
International (Airmail: $00.00)
Priority Mail Postage US $3.85 Global Priority Mail (Canada / Mexico) US$7.00 Global Priority Mail International US$9.00.
For details about ordering your copy, click here.